Monday, September 17, 2012

Response 2

My Digital Agenda. Question 2
 Finding a good blog can be hard to find, but is there really such thing as a " bad blog''? To me every blog is your own, so to you of course its appealing and interesting. Much like Evelyn, her first blog experience sucked, until she found one that connected with her. so as far as making it more appealing to other people, somewhat defeats the purpose of having a blog. A blog is your deal, so do with it as you please. Make it you, and if someone doesn't mesh well with your views, or post so be it, they should probably look elsewhere. As far as making it un-boring, that's a totally different story. People may relate to what your saying, but the way you say might be the problem. So the key may be to use examples, real life instances to make it more personal, I tend to find that captivating hearing other peoples corky stories, that may just happen to have happened to you too. 

The Internet Made Me Do It. Question 1
 Where I grew up, there certainly was no shortage of creativity. My Mom and sister were always thinking of little projects, or how to move, or even new recipes. My Dad on the other hand, is like me now, just give me what you want me to do and ill do it. We would constantly find ourselves in the garage sanding, scraping, painting, and building new things that my Mom wanted. Just from being exposed to it, sort of how Anna was exposed to reading and became to love it. you may think you hated something, but all along it was your true passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment